5H小说5HHHHH

首页 >5hhhhh / 正文

第一章剧情

小说:Final Fight X C2 剧情中英文对照 2025-08-31 08:44 5hhhhh 1820 ℃

Prologue 开场

Gail Los Angeles. I am coming.

盖儿 洛杉矶,我终于到了。

Yumiko It seems a good place. I heard there is a large Japanese street here.

由美子 看起来这里不错,我听说这里有很大的日本街区。

Gail Oh really? Anyway you will back to Japan next month. Let's have fun.

盖儿 是吗?不过你下个月就要回日本了,我们可以好好玩几天。

Yumiko Sure. Oh, someone is coming. Who is she?

由美子 是呀。哦,有人来了,她是谁?

Gail She looks like an actress... but why she does not appear in Hollywood?

盖儿 她看起来像演员……但为什么她不出现在好莱坞?

Emma Aha! You are Gail right? Bonjour!

艾玛 啊哈!你是盖儿对吗?你好(法语)!

Gail Who are you? And What is 'Bonjour' means?

盖儿 你是谁?Bonjour是什么意思?

Emma That's French. I am Emeline Moreau. But you can call me Emma.

艾玛 那是法语。我的名字叫艾米琳-莫洛。你可以叫我艾玛。

Yumiko She must be Catherine's friend.

由美子 她一定是凯瑟琳的朋友吧。

Emma Yes. She told me you are powerful, Gail. I'd like to verify if it is true.

艾玛 是的!她说你很厉害,盖儿。我想验证一下是不是真的。

Gail What do you want to do!

盖儿 你要做什么?

Gail No! Stop...

盖儿 不,不要……

Yumiko Gail! Why did you hurt her!

由美子 盖儿!你为什么要伤害她!

Yumiko Oh! No! Gail... I will not let her go!

由美子 哦!不!盖儿……我不会放过她的!

Emma That's boring. I thought she was great...

艾玛 太无聊了。我以为她很厉害。

Yumiko I thought you were our friend as well. Now I am going to avenge her.

由美子 我以为你会是我们的朋友。现在我要为她报仇。

Emma Please don't worry. Just kidding... She is fine.

艾玛 别担心……我只是开玩笑。她没事。

Gail Why am I dressed like this?

盖儿 我为什么穿成这样?

Emma This is my way of welcoming you. Let's go! I will take you to play here!

艾玛 这是我独特的款待方式。走吧!我带你们去玩!

Gail I still think... this dress is not suitable for me.

盖儿 我还是觉得,这打扮不适合我。

Narrator They spent a happy day in the city. It's already night now.

旁白 她们度过了美好的一天。现在已经是晚上了。

Scenario 1 第一幕

Gail Emma. Thank you for your hospitality. I think we need to back.

盖儿 艾玛。谢谢你的热情款待。我想我们要回去了。

Emma I also feel tired now. Maybe we can visit the museum tomorrow.

艾玛 我也觉得累了。我们明天可以去博物馆玩。

Yumiko Thank you Emma. See you tomorrow.

由美子 谢谢你,艾玛。明天见吧。

Gail But... where is the hotel? I don't think we are going to stay here tonight.

盖儿 但是……我们住哪里?我不认为我们要在这里过夜。

Emma Of course. I think we need to leave here...

艾玛 当然……我想我们需要离开这里。

Emma Some girls are coming. Let's ask them how to get out of this street.

艾玛 有些女孩过来了。我们可以问问她们怎么离开这条街。

Emma Excuse me...

艾玛 打扰一下……

Mexican Girls Eres su amiga?

墨西哥女孩 你们是她的朋友?(西班牙语)

Gail Sorry? I don't understand you.

盖儿 抱歉,我听不懂。

Mexican Girls Are you her friend?

墨西哥女孩 你们是她的朋友?

Emma Who are you referring to?

艾玛 你们指的是什么?

Mexican Girls Parece que no la conocen. Dejalos ir.

墨西哥女孩 看来她们不认识她。让她们走吧。(西班牙语)

Gail What are you saying?

盖儿 你们说什么?

Vicky Ellas son mis amigas.

维琪 她是我的朋友。(西班牙语)

Yumiko Who is she?

由美子 她是谁?

Gail She is very fast.

盖儿 她太快了。

Vicky Girls. You shouldn't be here.

维琪 女孩们,你们不该来这里。

Mexican Girls Vencerlos a todos!

墨西哥女孩 把她们打倒!(西班牙语)

Emma No... why we get in trouble...

艾玛 不……我们有麻烦了……

击败敌人过场 After defeating the enemy……

Mexican Girls Detenerse! Por favor...

墨西哥女孩 住手!请不要……(西班牙语)

Gail What did she say?

盖儿 她说什么?

Mexican Girls Sorry... Please stop hurting me.

墨西哥女孩 对不起……请不要伤害我。

Emma We didn't want to do this. But why were you attacking us?

艾玛 我们不希望这么做。但为什么你们要攻击我们?

Vicky Let me explain it to you. They are from Mexico. And now, they might be assigned to protect this place from outsiders entering.

维琪 我来解释……她们从墨西哥过来的。现在她们似乎被安排去保护这里,防止外人进入。

Yumiko What's happening here?

由美子 这里发生了什么?

Vicky They are doing some illegal transaction. It is very common here.

维琪 她们在做一些非法的交易。在这里这种事情很正常。

Gail I thought Los Angeles was safe.

盖儿 我以为洛杉矶是很安全的。

Vicky No. Last month there was a big riot. Some protests eventually turned into riots.

维琪 不。上个月发生了一场大暴乱。一些抗议活动最终演变成暴乱。

Gail But these girls? Why were they attacking us here?

盖儿 但这些女孩呢?为什么她们要攻击我们?

Vicky The Mexican gang leaders are too stingy. These girls are cheap to recruit.

维琪 墨西哥黑帮的头目们都太小气了。雇佣这些女孩很便宜。

Mexican Girls Yes... They gave me a little money... I don't want to die for them.

墨西哥女孩 是的……他们给我们很少的钱……我不想为他们而送命。

Gail So poor. I will not hurt you.

盖儿 真可怜。我不会伤害你了。

Mexican Girls Thank you.

墨西哥女孩 谢谢你。

Vicky Don't show mercy to gang members. You know, there are many criminal gangs in Los Angeles.

维琪 不要怜悯那些黑帮成员。你知道的。洛杉矶有很多黑帮。

Gail I know. Actually I fight against many gangs before. I understand Mr. Haggar's hard work.

盖儿 我知道。事实上我以前也和黑帮作战。我了解哈格先生做这些事情是多么困难。

Vicky Mr. Haggar? Oh, you know him? I heard he became congress member now.

维琪 哈格先生?哦,你认识他?我听说他现在已经是国会议员了。

Gail Yes. I helped him to eliminate criminal gangs. I hate them.

盖儿 是呀。我帮助他消灭了不少罪恶团伙。我恨这些家伙。

Gail But... I will not hurt the girl here... she is weak now.

盖儿 但是……我在这里不会伤害这些女孩……她们很是柔弱。

Emma I am not a local resident in Los Angeles. So I don't know how many gangs here... Are they dangerous?

艾玛 我不是洛杉矶本地人。所以我也不知道有多少黑帮……他们很危险吗?

Vicky Yes... I wish there were a leader like Mr. Haggar.

维琪 是的……我希望这里也有像哈格先生一样的领导者。

Boss战过场…… Fighting with the Boss……

Vicky Seems like it's a step too late. They have finished the transaction.

维琪 我们好像来晚了。她们已经结束了交易。

Gail I saw a black car leave here. Just now.

盖儿 我在这里刚刚看到了黑色轿车。

Vicky I shouldn't waste time with you. I lost a chance to catch them all.

维琪 我们不能浪费时间了。我已经失去了抓她们的机会。

Yumiko I am sorry for that.

由美子 我很抱歉给你添麻烦。

Gail Don't say sorry for her, Yumiko. She brought the trouble to us as well.

盖儿 不要说抱歉了,由美子。她也给我们带来了不少麻烦。

Gail I can help you to beat the girl with red curly hair.

盖儿 我可以帮你打退那个红色卷发女孩。

Elena Stop bragging little girl. I am not easy to deal with.

埃莉娜 别吹牛了,小妹妹。我可没那么容易对付。

Vicky Who are you?

维琪 你是谁?

Elena I know you Vicky. You are really troublesome. I am Elena Nahle, don't disappoint me.

埃莉娜 我认识你,维琪。你真是太麻烦了。我是埃莉娜-奈勒,你可别让我失望呀。

Emma Seems interesting.

艾玛 这挺有意思。

Vicky This won't take long.

维琪 这不会浪费我很长时间的。

Elena Ten cuidado!

埃莉娜 你小心了!(西班牙语)

Elena No! I don't want to die here...

埃莉娜 不!我不想死在这里……

Vicky Tell me who you are working for.

维琪 告诉我是谁雇佣你的。

Elena I can't! They will kill me.

埃莉娜 不!他们会杀了我。

Vicky Me too.

维琪 我也会。

Elena I can only tell you where they go... They need to deliver these guns to Chinatown.

埃莉娜 我只能告诉你他们去了哪里……他们要运一些枪支去唐人街。

Gail You are trading arms! I thought you are only selling drugs.

盖儿 你们在卖军火!我一位仅仅是一些毒品。

Vicky During the riot, many rioters held the gun, they attacked civilians, even the cops. Some gang members took advantage of this opportunity, to rob the shop and bank.

维琪 在暴乱中,有不少暴徒手持枪支,袭击民众,甚至袭击警察,一些帮派分子也趁机抢劫商店和银行。

Vicky In this period, everyone need guns. Guns bring the right to them.

维琪 在这个时期,每个人都需要枪支。他们的权利也只有枪支能够给予。

Gail How terrible! I cannot believe there was such a big riot last month.

盖儿 太可怕了!我不敢相信上个月就发生了如此大的暴乱!

Vicky Finally police and military calmed this riot. However, some places like here is still not safe. I must prevent the riots from happening again.

维琪 最终暴乱被军警平息。但是,有些地方仍然不怎么安全。我必须防止暴乱再度发生。

Vicky I am going to get there. The Chinatown. Now you can deal with her... no matter what you want.

维琪 我会去唐人街那里。现在你们可以处理她了...怎么样都行。

Elena No... Please...

埃莉娜 不……不要……

Gail I think she is of no use now. I don't like killing.

盖儿 我想她已经对那些人没用了。我也不喜欢杀戮。

Elena Thank you...

埃莉娜 谢谢你……

Vicky But what do you do next?

维琪 但你接下来要做什么?

Gail I will stand for justice.

盖儿 我会站在正义一方。

Vicky Good girl. What should I call you? Sorry. I should introduce myself first. My name is Victoria McKinnon. You can call me Vicky.

维琪 很好。不过我怎么称呼你?抱歉。我应该先介绍自己,我叫维多利亚-麦金农。你可以叫我维琪。

Gail I am Gail. They are my friends, Yumiko and Emma.

盖儿 我叫盖儿。她们是我的朋友,由美子和艾玛。

Vicky Thank you. Now we are friends.

维琪 谢谢,我们都是好朋友了。

小说相关章节:Final Fight X C2 剧情中英文对照

搜索
网站分类
标签列表