5H小说5HHHHH

首页 >5hhhhh / 正文

第五章剧情,1

小说:Final Fight X C2 剧情中英文对照 2025-08-31 08:41 5hhhhh 9180 ℃

Scenario 5 第五幕

Chinese Girl Go back! Don't fight here!

中华女孩 快回去!不要在这里打架!

Gail Please listen to me! We are seeking some important stuffs!

盖儿 请听我说!我们在找很重要的东西!

Chinese Girl Stop talking! I can't allow you to go forward!

中华女孩 别说了!我不会允许你们过去的!

Vicky No... I don't want to fight with them!

维琪 不……我不想和她们打!

Emma No choice but do...

艾玛 但没有选择了……

Gail Sorry girls. I don't want to hurt you. But my task is still very important.

盖儿 对不起女孩们。我不想伤害你们的。不过我的任务也很重要。

Vicky Chinese Guild is located in a restaurant. We need to go here.

维琪 中华会馆在一个餐馆里。我们需要过去。

Emma Chinese restaurant? I feel hungry...

艾玛 是中餐厅?我有点饿了……

Vicky The third floor is the Guild Hall. We are in second floor now. Let's go!

维琪 三楼就是会馆大厅。我们现在在二楼。快去吧!

Emma When can we have dinner? If I am hungry, I can't cast a powerful spell.

艾玛 我们什么时候能吃晚饭?如果我饿了就不能用出强力法术了。

Gail I think we can have dinner after that... please forget the dinner now... Emma.

盖儿 我想我们可以在这之后用餐……现在请不要想这个了,艾玛。

Emma Gail... I'm sorry...

艾玛 盖儿……抱歉……

Emma What? The strong women again? Seems Nicole assigned them here!

艾玛 什么?那些肌肉女又出现了?看起来妮可派她们来的!

Strong Lady No... Please don't hurt me, I can tell you anything you want to know.

强壮女 不……别伤害我,我可以告诉你你们想知道的事情。

Emma Don't worry. I won't hurt you. Although I don't like strong women, but I have the feeling of achievement while defeating them.

艾玛 别担心。我不会伤害你的。虽然我不喜欢强壮的女人,但打败她们对于我来说还是有成就感的。

Emma I'm really hungry. Where is the kitchen?

艾玛 我现在很饿,厨房在哪里?

Strong Lady Just... behind the wall.

强壮女 就在……墙后面。

Emma Oh cool. Your nail art is beautiful... I didn't expect you to pay so much attention to it.

艾玛 哦,不错。你的指甲很漂亮呀……我想不到你会对它这么用心呢。

Strong Lady Thank you... I seldom use fist to attack in case hurt my nails...

强壮女 谢谢……我很少用拳头因为我害怕伤到指甲……

Emma It really made me change my view of you. You must be pretty if you are slim.

艾玛 这让我对你有所改观呢。你如果苗条一点的话一定很漂亮。

Vicky Hold Emma! It's not the time to chat. We need to find those stuffs!

维琪 打住,艾玛!这不是闲聊的时候。我们要找到那些东西。

Emma I know. So I ask her. Pretty lady, can you tell me where are those weapons?

艾玛 我知道呀。所以才问她的。美女,你能告诉我那些武器在哪吗?

Strong Lady Ehh....

强壮女 呃……

Emma You said you will tell me anything, don't regret it.

艾玛 你说要告诉我任何事情的,不要后悔呀。

Strong Lady The secret aisle... from the kitchen.

强壮女 密道……在厨房后面。

Emma Good girl!

艾玛 好女孩!

Vicky Emma... What a unique way.

维琪 艾玛……这还真是独特的方法。

Gail We found it! The secret aisle!

盖儿 我们找到了!这条密道!

Emma Now we can find these stuffs... I'm reaching my limit.

艾玛 现在我们可以找到这些东西了……我快到极限了。

Gail Emma, have you found chicken in the kitchen just now?

盖儿 艾玛,你不是刚刚在厨房找到了鸡?

Emma Yes... but I am still hungry.

艾玛 是的……但我还是很饿。

Vicky You don't look like you can eat too much. Emma...

维琪 你看起来不像能吃很多的样子,艾玛……

Gail No... Lieutenant is in danger!

盖儿 不……中尉有危险了!

Emma Even a male soldier is not her match.

艾玛 即使是男性士兵也打不过她……

Emma Poor boy. I need to help him.

艾玛 可怜。我需要帮他。

Vicky Miss Lieutenant!

维琪 中尉小姐!

Gail Where is Yumiko?

盖儿 由美子呢?

Yumiko Gail! I'm here. Don't worry about me.

由美子 盖儿!我在这里。不要担心我。

Gail Good to see you!

盖儿 你没事太好了!

Yumiko Gail, how I behaved?

由美子 盖儿,我表现怎样?

Yumiko Ahhhh...

由美子 啊……

Gail You can't be distracted Yumiko! It's my turn now!

盖儿 你不要分心呀,由美子!还是我来吧!

Gail Please... help lieutenant to find these stuffs, Yumiko! Leave this to me!

盖儿 请你帮中尉找到那些东西吧,由美子!这里交给我就行!

Gail Chinese girls? Why did you help Nicole?

盖儿 是华人女孩?你们为什么帮妮可?

Vicky I can't believe Chinese people always stay neutral.

维琪 我不相信中国人总是保持中立的。

Emma Really? Did you really want to fight with us, sisters?

艾玛 是吗?你们确定要和我们打一架吗?姐姐们?

Bik Ah I won't help her, but I heard you are powerful. I hope that I can become your opponent.

碧雅 我不想帮她,但是我听说你们很强。我希望可以成为你们的对手。

Gail Hold! This is not the arena. If you want to do this, let's fight in next month arena competition!

盖儿 打住!这里不是擂台。如果你们想这么做,下个月的擂台赛我愿意接受挑战!

Yiu That's boring. I just want to try how powerful you are.

瑶 那太无聊了。我只是想知道你们到底有多厉害。

Emma No sisters. We have important task now!

艾玛 不,姐姐们。我们还有要事!

Yiu This won't take long.

瑶 不会花太长时间的。

Bik Ah It would be a shame for us if you were allowed to break in the Chinatown.

碧雅 如果放任你们破坏唐人街,这对我们来说很耻辱。

Gail Ok ladies. I accept the challenge.

盖儿 好吧女士们。我接受挑战。

Gail Emma, please stay here, I am going to find my friend and lieutenant!

盖儿 艾玛,请待在这里。我去找我的朋友和中尉!

Emma Sure. I still have something to say to them.

艾玛 好的。我还有话想和她们聊聊。

Gail All right, let's go Vicky!

盖儿 好,我们走吧维琪!

(枪声……)

Gail Gunshots! Is Anyone hurt?

盖儿 枪声!有人受伤了吗?

Vicky Go now!

维琪 快去!

Gail Yumiko! Miss Lieutenant!

盖儿 由美子!中尉小姐!

Sonia Someone shot us... I'm hurt.

索妮娅 有人对我们开枪……我受伤了。

Gail Yumiko?

盖儿 由美子?

Yumiko Gail...

由美子 盖儿……

Gail Who hurt you! Tell me!

盖儿 谁伤了你!快告诉我!

Yumiko Please... leave here...

由美子 请你……快离开这里……

Gail Yumiko!

盖儿 由美子!

Sonia Gail... someone in black suits shot us...

索妮娅 盖儿……穿黑色西装的人,对我们开枪了……

Gail I can't believe she's dead! I promised her to accompany her home!

盖儿 我不能相信她死了!我对她保证过要陪她回家的!

Vicky Gail, at least these guns are okay... and lieutenant...

维琪 盖儿,至少那些枪支没事……而且中尉也……

Gail I don't care about that! I only need my friend...

盖儿 我不在乎这些!我只要我的朋友……

Sonia ......

索妮娅 …………

(Memory 回忆)

Gail I don't need your help. If you are Maria's adherent. Just kill me.

盖儿 我不需要你帮忙。如果你是玛丽亚的人,就杀了我。

Yumiko No... I only want to help you... don't be afraid, I won't let you be bullied by her.

由美子 不……我只是想帮你呀……不要害怕,我不会让你被她欺负。

Gail Why are you willing to help me...

盖儿 为什么你要帮我……

Yumiko Once my father was killed by gang members, I'm in despair too. But I can only become one of gang members... Otherwise I would die.

由美子 曾经我的父亲被黑帮杀死,我就陷入了绝望。但是我只能成为黑帮的一员……不然我也会死的。

Gail But they are criminals... I'd never yield to them.

盖儿 但她们是坏人……我不会屈服的。

Yumiko Although I am one of them, but I have my own team. They are my companions.

由美子 我虽然是她们的一员,但我有自己的队伍。她们都是我的同伴。

Yumiko I will give a shelter to you. What's your name?

由美子 我会给你保护的。你的名字是?

Gail Guy...

盖儿 Guy……

Yumiko Guy? Is this your name? Poor girl... Why did you have this strange name? I call you Gail, is it okay?

盖儿 Guy?这是你的名字?可怜的女孩……为什么你有这个奇怪的名字?我叫你盖儿(Gail),可以吗?

Gail Thank you. How should I call you?

盖儿 谢谢你。我怎么称呼你呢?

Yumiko Yumiko. My father is Japanese, and I had been here since my fourteen years old.

由美子 由美子。我的父亲是日本人,自从我14岁时,我就跟他来到这里。

Gail Thank you, Yumiko.

盖儿 谢谢你,由美子。

Vicky She seems lost in thought... Anyway, we need to take these weapons away.

维琪 她似乎陷入思绪中了……不过我们需要带走那些武器。

Sonia But I can't move them now.

索妮娅 但是我现在不能移动它们。

Vicky I think Emma has the method.

维琪 我想艾玛有办法的。

Emma Miss Chan, thank you for your help.

艾玛 陈小姐,谢谢你的帮助。

Mei Chan Emma. You made me learn a lot. I can't believe Yiu and Bik Ah become your friends.

梅 艾玛。你让我学到不少东西。我也不相信你能和瑶还有碧雅她们成为朋友。

Emma They are good girls, but Nicole took advantage of them. After talking to them I found out that Chinese people are pay great attention to reputation.

艾玛 她们是好女孩,但妮可利用了她们。在和她们交谈后我发现中国人对于声誉非常重视。

Yiu You learned quickly Emma. Nicole found us and said you guys made a mess here.

瑶 你学得很快呀,艾玛。妮可找到我们,并且说你们把这里弄得一团糟。

Emma So I know why you were angry that day. But you know, Nicole didn't come here personally, because she is the one who messed up this place.

艾玛 所以我知道你们那天为什么愤怒了。但你知道的,妮可没有亲自过来,因为她才是真正把这里弄得一团糟的人。

Bik Ah She is so cunning. Anyway, her plan has failed.

碧雅 她真是狡猾。还好,她的计划失败了。

Mei Chan This is my repayment to you. You spared me last time.

梅 这就是我对你们的报答,上次你放过了我。

Vicky This is the Chinese culture. But Miss Chan, you know I only associate with justice. You are the gang leader, please forgive me for not being able to become your friend.

维琪 这就是中国的文化呀。但是陈小姐,你知道我只和正义合作,你是帮派领导者,我不能和你成为朋友也请你见谅。

Mei Chan Right? What is the justice, can you explain it?

梅 是吗?你觉得什么是正义,你能解释这点吗?

Vicky I have my own standard.

维琪 我有自己的准则。

Mei Chan There is no absolute good or evil in the world. You know, our organization established in 300 years ago, in that year, the China mainland was occupied by Manchurian. They were very harsh to our ancestors and carried out many massacres.

梅 这个世界没有绝对的善恶。你知道吗,我们的组织建立在300年前,在那个时候,中国大陆被满洲人占据,他们对我们的祖先非常残忍,也带来了很多屠杀。

Mei Chan Our ancestors formed an alliance to resist them... and many of them were captured and executed by the government at that time. They were also for justice.

梅 我们的祖先最终组成联盟去对抗他们,但他们中的很多人也被抓捕并且被当时的政府处决。他们也是为了正义才这么做的。

Vicky Thank you for teaching me about this history. But I know, Chinese gangs are also participate in smuggling activities.

维琪 谢谢你告诉我这些历史。但我知道,中国帮派也加入过这些走私活动。

Mei Chan We have the bottom line, and we know what we can't do. This is the unique living style of Chinese people.

梅 我们有底线的,而且我们知道什么是不能做的。这就是中国人独特的生存之道。

Mei Chan Oh, by the way, where is your friend? The girl in orange dress?

梅 哦,对了,你们的朋友呢?那个橙色衣服的女孩?

Emma She fell into sadness... I think she can't get over her grief in a short time.

艾玛 她陷入了悲痛之中……我想她不能很快走出悲伤。

Mei Chan That's a pity... the arena competition will be held soon. I hope she can come here.

梅 真是个憾事……擂台赛很快就要开始了。我还希望她能来这里。

Vicky If my work is done, I am interested in this activity.

维琪 如果我的任务完成,那我一定也对这种活动感兴趣吧。

Emma Me too. Thanks for your treatment today. Goodbye.

艾玛 我也是。谢谢你今天的招待。再见。

Mei Chan See you later.

梅 再见。

Bik Ah Please take care.

碧雅 请多加小心。

Gail Yumiko... I didn't protect you well. I...

盖儿 由美子……我没能好好保护你。我……

Should I continue?

我该继续吗?

A. I should give up. Sorry Vicky and Emma.

A. 我放弃了。对不起,维琪,艾玛。

B. I am the evil fighter, I still need to fight with evil.

B. 我是和邪恶斗争的人,我还是要继续斗争。

Choose A

选择A:

Gail I can't fight any more. I decided to go back. Sorry, Vicky and Emma... and Cody.

盖儿 我不能继续战斗了。我决定回去。对不起,维琪,艾玛……还有科迪。

Emma Finally Gail didn't come back to us.

艾玛 最终盖儿没能回到我们身边。

Vicky I hope you are well. Gail. But we still need to go forward.

维琪 我希望你一切安好。盖儿。但是我们仍然需要前行。

Emma Farewell. You are still my good friend. Gail.

艾玛 别了。你还会是我的好朋友,盖儿。

(结局A)

Choose B

选择B:

Gail Yumiko, I think this is your choice. I never give up to fight with evil!

盖儿 由美子,我想这是你的选择。我也不会放弃和邪恶斗争的!

Emma Finally Gail didn't come back to us.

艾玛 最终盖儿没能回到我们身边。

Vicky I hope you are well. Gail. But we still need to go forward.

维琪 我希望你一切安好。盖儿。但是我们仍然需要前行。

Emma Farewell. You are still my good friend. Gail.

艾玛 别了。你还会是我的好朋友,盖儿。

Gail Hey! Emma and Vicky!

盖儿 嗨!艾玛,维琪!

Emma Gail! You're back!

艾玛 盖儿!你回来了!

Vicky Bravo! I knew you'd be back.

小说相关章节:Final Fight X C2 剧情中英文对照

搜索
网站分类
标签列表