5H小说5HHHHH

首页 >5hhhhh / 正文

第四章剧情

小说:Final Fight X C2 剧情中英文对照 2025-08-31 08:41 5hhhhh 9980 ℃

Scenario 4 第四幕

Gail I just thought who will be the leader of these strong women. Actually she is not as strong as them.

盖儿 我刚刚还在想谁是那些健壮女人的头子。看起来她好像没有那么健壮。

Emma Oh she is quiet pretty. I'm fed up with those strong ladies.

艾玛 哦,她看起来挺漂亮。我真是受够那些肌肉女了。

Vicky Anyway she is on the side of Jennifer.

维琪 不管怎样,她都是珍妮弗的人。

Nicole Don't rush to conclusions yet. Jennifer wanted to use these guns in exchange for my help. But why did you think I agree with her?

妮可 别急着下结论呀。珍妮弗想用那些枪支换取我的帮助。但为什么你们会觉得我同意帮她呢?

Emma So... you rejected her?

艾玛 所以说……你拒绝了她?

Nicole No, no. Little girls will not guess my thought. These guns are nice gifts, but she still won't tell me where the stuffs are.

妮可 不,不。小女孩们是不会猜到我的心思的。那些枪支是不错的礼物,但她现在都不愿意告诉我这些东西的来由。

Nicole She's so cunning. But I'm better than her.

妮可 她很狡猾不是吗?但我比她更甚。

Gail I just want to know where Jennifer is.

盖儿 我只想知道珍妮弗在哪里。

Nicole Don't worry girl. I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Nicole Carina.

妮可 不要急呀女孩。我还没有介绍自己呢……我叫做妮可-卡里那。

Vicky I know your name... from the branch of Mafia... So are you Italian?

维琪 我知道你的名字……是黑手党分支的……所以你是意大利裔?

Nicole Yes. Los Angeles... there are many gangs... It's hard to gain a foothold here. But... Mrs. Franklin provided the opportunity for me.

妮可 是呀。洛杉矶……这里帮派太多了……对于我来说很难站稳脚跟。但是……弗兰克林夫人给了我一个好机会。

Vicky After all you still need these guns. I think we can't become friends.

维琪 总之你还是需要那些枪支。我觉得我们不能成为朋友了。

Nicole No... No! You don't understand my thought at all. Yes, we can no longer be friends.

妮可 不……不!你不懂我的想法的。但确实,我们不会成为朋友。

Emma Miss Nicole, can I ask a question?

艾玛 妮可小姐,我能问个问题吗?

Nicole Please.

妮可 可以呀。

Emma Why you have so many strong women? They are not pretty.

艾玛 你为什么有这么些肌肉女做部下?她们可不漂亮。

Nicole Don't irritate them. They dislike anyone to say they are not pretty. They are trained to become strong, to replace those useless male members.

妮可 别惹恼她们。她们可不喜欢任何人说她们不漂亮。不过她们是被训练变得更健壮的,当然也是为了取代之前那些无用的男性成员。

Nicole Actually I don't trust men. Like Mr. Franklin... but I didn't expect he was killed by his wife.

妮可 其实我不信任男人。就像弗兰克林先生一样……但是我还是没意识到他被自己的妻子杀了。

Vicky No time to talk. Let's beat them up!

维琪 没时间闲聊了。我们上吧,把她们打倒!

Gail Jennifer Franklin. Finally we found her.

盖儿 珍妮弗-弗兰克林。我们终于找到她了。

Vicky She will not escape here.

维琪 她不会再逃走了。

Emma You should surrender, Mrs. Franklin.

艾玛 你应该现在投降,弗兰克林夫人。

Jennifer Don't be happy too early!

珍妮弗 你们别高兴太早了!

Gail You won't be happy anymore. Mrs. Franklin.

盖儿 是你不会再高兴了吧,弗兰克林夫人。

Emma The cunning lady finally be caught.

艾玛 这个狡猾的女人终于被抓住了。

Vicky We don't need to ask her. Just call the lieutenant.

维琪 我们不需要询问她。叫中尉来解决这件事。

Jennifer Please help me... Nicole...

珍妮弗 快救我……妮可……

Nicole It's so embarrassing for you to be like this.

妮可 你这样真是丢脸。

Nicole Do you still think I can take you out of here safely? Jennifer? No matter what you think, I have the only choice.

妮可 你还认为我能带你安全离开吗?珍妮弗?不管你怎么想,我只有一个选择。

Nicole Miss Lieutenant, Can I be forgiven this way?

妮可 中尉小姐,我能获得一些宽恕吗?

Jennifer Nicole... you bitch...

珍妮弗 妮可……你这个贱人……

Sonia Hello everyone. sorry I'm late.

索妮娅 嗨大家好。抱歉我来迟了。

Yumiko Gail! Nice to see you again!

由美子 盖儿!又见到你真是太好了!

Gail It's great that you are okay here! Yumiko.

盖儿 我也是,见到你没事太好了,由美子。

Sonia You have the only chance to live if you tell me where the guns are.

索妮娅 你只要告诉我枪支在哪,这才是你唯一活命的机会。

Jennifer The only chance... that's ridiculous. I can only live in prison right?

珍妮弗 唯一的机会……真是可笑。要让我以后都活在监狱里吗?

Sonia Perhaps the sentence can be reduced if you have a good performance.

索妮娅 也许你表现好可以减轻处罚。

Nicole Yes... perhaps for fifteen years, or twenty years? No... you killed your husband right?

妮可 是呀……或许是15年呢,或者20年呢?不对……好像你还杀了自己的丈夫吧?

Jennifer Shut up! You despicable bitch!

珍妮弗 闭嘴!你这个卑鄙的贱人!

Emma I should have known Nicole was like this... from her words.

艾玛 我该知道妮可就是这样的人……从她的话里。

Vicky Me too.

维琪 我也是。

Jennifer Darling... I should listen to you... Perhaps we need to seek help from Chinese...

珍妮弗 亲爱的……我该听你说的……也许寻求中国人的帮助会好些……

Nicole Chinese? Don't be kidding. They dare to do anything... but finally get away with their body intact.

妮可 中国人?别开玩笑了。他们敢做任何事情……然后全身而退。

Jennifer They have bottom line, but you don't have any. Anyway, I failed thoroughly.

珍妮弗 他们还是有底线的,但你没有。但怎么说我都彻底失败了。

Sonia Tell me what you know.

索妮娅 告诉我你知道的东西。

Jennifer Everyone listen up! These guns are all in large cargo boxes. And all boxes are in the third floor of Chinese Guild Hall. In Chinatown!

珍妮弗 所有人都听着!那批枪支在大货运箱里。它们都被运到了中华会馆的第三楼……在唐人街!

Jennifer Darling... you've been ready to give them to the Chinese right? Maybe this is the only chance of survival, right?

珍妮弗 亲爱的……你早就把它们都交给中国人了是吗?或许这是我们唯一生存的机会是吗?

Vicky What are you doing!

维琪 你做什么!

Jennifer The same dagger... we are still together...

珍妮弗 依然是这把匕首……我们始终在一起……

Jennifer Darling...

珍妮弗 亲爱的……

Emma No... She is dead...

艾玛 不……她死了……

Gail Compare with her husband, she looks calm.

盖儿 比起她丈夫,她看起来挺安详的。

Yumiko ......

由美子 …………

Nicole She never forget to stay graceful... even dead.

妮可 她没忘了要保持优雅呢……就算是死了。

Sonia Miss Nicole. Do you still want those guns?

索妮娅 妮可小姐。你还想要那些枪是吗?

Nicole How dare me! I only hope I can be forgiven this way. I will back home now.

妮可 不敢!我只是希望我立功能被宽恕罢了。我要回去了。

Nicole See you girls! Hahaha...

妮可 再会女孩们!哈哈……

Vicky Will you trust her, lieutenant?

维琪 你会信任她吗,中尉?

Sonia No. But it's not the first priority.

索妮娅 不。但这不是首要任务。

Sonia We can go to the Chinatown to search for these weapons. Miss Yumiko. Would you like to help me?

索妮娅 我们可以去唐人街搜寻这些武器。由美子小姐还要帮我吗?

Yumiko My pleasure.

由美子 我很乐意。

Gail We should act separately. Please be careful, lieutenant, and Yumiko.

盖儿 我们需要分开行动了。中尉,还有由美子,请务必小心。

Yumiko Thank you Gail. You too.

由美子 谢谢你盖儿,你也是。

小说相关章节:Final Fight X C2 剧情中英文对照

搜索
网站分类
标签列表