5H小说5HHHHH

首页 >5hhhhh / 正文

第三章剧情

小说:Final Fight X C2 剧情中英文对照 2025-08-31 08:40 5hhhhh 6890 ℃

Scenario 3 第三幕

Jack Hi ladys. I am Jack Franklin, Is Miss Chan here?

杰克 嗨女孩们,我是杰克-弗兰克林,陈小姐在这里吗?

Chinese Girl She's already here waiting for you. Mr. Franklin.

中华女孩 她在等你呢,弗兰克林先生。

Jack Oh cool. Where is she now?

杰克 哦好的。她现在在哪?

Chinese Girl Mr. Franklin. It's impolite to ask her to come out to meet you.

中华女孩 弗兰克林先生。让她出来见你是不礼貌的。

Jack Sorry ladies. I am going to meet her in person.

杰克 对不起女孩们。我现在就去见她。

Gail He is here!

盖儿 他在这里!

Jack Oh... they are so fast. Ladies, please help me.

杰克 哦!她们太快了。女孩们,快帮我挡住她。

Chinese Girl What happened?

中华女孩 发生什么事情了?

Vicky What a shame Jack. You always need ladies to protect you.

维琪 杰克,这真是羞耻。你总是让女人保护你。

Emma Yes... he does no longer attract me.

艾玛 是呀……这让他不再吸引我了。

Vicky Tell me where Jack is.

维琪 告诉我杰克在哪。

Chinese Girl I will not surrender to you. Just kill me.

中华女孩1 我不会屈服的,杀了我吧。

Vicky I don't think it is a good choice for you.

维琪 我不认为你做了一个好的选择。

Emma Just tell us please. We don't mean any harm.

艾玛 请你告诉我们吧。我们不会伤害你们的。

Chinese Girl I can't tell you.

中华女孩2 我可以告诉你们。

Chinese Girl Mr. Franklin is now in the pub. Please don't hurt us!

中华女孩2 弗兰克林先生在前面的酒吧。请不要伤害我们!

Chinese Girl Why did you tell them?

中华女孩1 为什么你要告诉他们?

Chinese Girl We are unable to protect ourselves... As long as they don't hurt us.

中华女孩2 我们自身难保……至少这样她们不会伤害我们了。

Chinese Girl I know you mean well...

中华女孩1 我知道你的好意……

Emma Don't worry. We will not harm you.

艾玛 不用担心。我们当然不会伤害你们。

Chinese Girl Really? Thank you...

中华女孩2 真的吗?谢谢……

Vicky We just need to find him.

维琪 我们只要找到他就行。

Chinese Girl Mr. Franklin made an appointment with Miss Chan. Please don't harm her...

中华女孩2 弗兰克林先生和陈小姐有约的事情。请不要伤害她好吗……

Vicky I won't hurt the innocent. But I will defeat anyone who block us.

维琪 我不会伤害无辜的人。但我会打倒任何想要阻挡我们的人。

Jack Do you agree with my proposal, Miss Chan?

杰克 你会同意我的提议吧,陈小姐?

Mei Chan Mr. Franklin, My father is not here. I can't make this decision.

梅 弗兰克林先生,我父亲不在这里。我也不能做这样的决定。

Jack These guns are not here. I hid them in a safe place.

杰克 那些枪不在这里,我把它们藏在了安全的地方。

Mei Chan If my father really need them, I will pay you.

梅 如果我父亲真的需要它们,我会付给你钱的。

Jack I don't need money now. I say it again, we only need your collaboration.

杰克 我现在不需要钱。我再说一次,我们需要合作。

Mei Chan I don't think we can fight against the government. And we have no interest to help the Mexican.

梅 我觉得我们不该和政府作对。而且我对帮助墨西哥人没有兴趣。

Jack I hope you'll consider about it again.

杰克 我希望你再考虑考虑。

Mei Chan Mr. Franklin, the Chinese have a unique way of survival. Have you ever seen the Chinese people join in riots and rob others?

梅 弗兰克林先生,中国人总是有独特的生存之道。在暴乱中你看到中国人加入过匪徒一方去抢劫他人了吗?

Jack Actually not... But Koreans impressed me.

杰克 那倒是没有……但是韩国人让我印象挺深的。(注:1992年洛杉矶暴乱,韩国社区居民自发组织抵抗匪徒,并且极大程度打击了匪徒一方。)

Mei Chan Maybe Asians are considered easy to bully. But you have seen the Koreans' performance, right?

梅 或许亚裔群体都被认为容易被欺负。但是你也看到了韩国人的表现,是吗?

Jack Yes...

杰克 是的……

Mei Chan We are the same. I only don't think it's the right time to confront the government. But if it is the time...

梅 我们也一样。我只是觉得现在不是和政府作对的时候。但如果是时机也未尝不可……

Vicky I found him!

维琪 我发现他了!

Jack Sorry Miss Chan, I will leave now!

杰克 抱歉陈小姐,我要离开了!

Yumiko Don't try to escape!

由美子 别想跑!

Yumiko You pissed me off! I swear I will catch you!

由美子 你让我生气了!我发誓要抓住你!

Vicky I will go together!

维琪 我也要一起!

Mei Chan You are too rude, girls!

梅 你们太无礼了!女孩们!

Mei Chan I will not yield to you. Just kill me. And my father and uncles will avenge me.

梅 我不会屈服的。杀了我吧。我父亲和叔叔们会为我报仇的。

Vicky You misunderstood. We only want to catch that man. He is a smuggler.

维琪 你误会了。我们只是为了抓住那个男人。他是个走私犯。

Mei Chan You know him?

梅 你认识他?

Vicky I've known him for a long time. From San Diego to here, I never stopped chasing him.

维琪 我认识他很久了。从圣地亚哥到这里,我从来没停下抓他的脚步。

Mei Chan But why?

梅 为什么?

Vicky This man smuggled a large amount of drugs from Mexico, and then he exchanged them for money, and buy many guns from the mercenaries.

维琪 那个男人从墨西哥走私过很多毒品,然后将它们换钱,从雇佣兵那里买走了很多枪支。

Vicky But you know, he and his wife used to be a gang leader in San Diego. But his gang was eliminated by others. Thus, this man and his wife come here to seek a protection.

维琪 但你或许知道,他和他的妻子曾经是圣地亚哥的帮派头目,但他们的帮派被黑吃黑而灭掉了。所以,这个男人和他的妻子需要找到新的保护伞。

Mei Chan No wonder he mentioned it to me just now.

梅 难怪他刚才和我提起这些事情。

Vicky If you don't want to help him. I will continue to catch him.

维琪 如果你不是他的帮凶的话,请让我继续去追捕他。

Mei Chan I don't want to help him. But... you know, Chinese people often make friends with martial arts... next month, if you are interested, please come to the Chinatown.

梅 我确实不想帮他。但是……你们知道,中国人喜欢以武会友。下个月如果你们感兴趣,可以来唐人街一趟。

Gail For activities?

盖儿 有活动是吗?

Mei Chan Yes. Some masters of martial arts will gather together. For Arena competition.

梅 是呀。有些武术大师会一起来呢,这里有擂台比赛哦。

Gail Seems cool.

盖儿 听起来不错。

Emma I'd love to go here.

艾玛 我挺想去看看。

Vicky Catch the smuggler first! We need to be quick!

维琪 先抓走私犯吧!我们要快点呀!

Jack These girls can't catch me. Then I will...

杰克 那些女孩抓不到我的。我应该……

Sonia Stand here!

索妮娅 站住!

Jack Oh dear! I almost forgot her...

杰克 哦不!我差点忘了她……

Sonia I give you the chance to surrender. Mr. Jack Franklin.

索妮娅 是给你机会投降,杰克-弗兰克林先生。

Jack Lieutenant Sonia Harrison. It's really hard for you to come here.

杰克 索妮娅-哈里森中尉。你到这里来挺不容易吧。

Sonia I am just assigned to participate in some maintenance work after riots. It seems like just a coincidence to catch you here.

索妮娅 我只是被派来参与暴乱后的维稳工作的。看起来能在这里抓到你也是一种巧合。

Jack What an unfortunate situation.

杰克 哦,那我真倒霉。

Jack In this case, I can only surrender.

杰克 既然这样,我只能投降了。

Sonia I won't believe you easily. Unless you tell me where those stuffs are.

索妮娅 我不会轻易相信你的。除非你告诉我那些东西在哪。

Jack Why were you interested in those guns? I don't think the military is lacking those stuffs.

杰克 为什么你对那些枪支感兴趣?我觉得军队不会缺这些东西的吧。

Sonia Don't speak no sense. I only need your answer.

索妮娅 不要说废话了。我只要你的回答。

Jack Would you like to kill a man, or kill a sheep?

杰克 你是想杀人呢,还是想宰羊呢?

Sonia What's you meaning?

索妮娅 你什么意思?

Jack Good chance! Aha!

杰克 好机会!啊哈!

Sonia I was... careless.

索妮娅 我……好不小心。

Jack I mean that... you are the sheep now. If you lost your gun, how can you defeat me?

杰克 我的意思是……你现在是羊了。如果你丢了枪,还怎么打倒我?

Jack You look quite pretty when I get closer. I'm reluctant to kill a pretty girl.

杰克 靠近了看你还挺漂亮的。杀死漂亮女孩我还不忍心呢。

Sonia Stop talking! If you want...

索妮娅 别废话了!想杀我的话……

Yumiko Hah Yah!

由美子 哈呀!

Jack Oh! No!

杰克 哦!不!

Jack You irritate me!

杰克 你让我很生气!

Yumiko What's up... I can't break free...

由美子 怎么回事?我挣脱不了……

Yumiko Oh... No!

由美子 哦……不!

Jack Hah!

杰克 哈!

Sonia I'll deal with you...

索妮娅 我来对付你……

Jack You can't beat me, lieutenant.

杰克 你不可能打败我,中尉。

Yumiko I won't let you succeed!

由美子 我不会让你得逞!

Yumiko I give you a hand!

由美子 我来帮你!

Sonia Thank you! Let's beat him together!

索妮娅 谢谢你!我们一起打倒他!

Yumiko He is still powerful...

由美子 他还是很强……

Sonia ....

索妮娅 …………

Sonia Good chance! Kick him now!

索妮娅 好机会!踢他!

Yumiko Got it!

由美子 好!

Sonia Hah!

索妮娅 哈!

Jack Oh... it hurts...

杰克 哦……好痛……

Jack I can hardly stand up... No...

杰克 我站不起来……不……

Jennifer Stop hurting him!

珍妮弗 住手!

Yumiko Who are you?

由美子 你是谁?

Sonia Mrs. Jennifer Franklin. You finally appeared.

索妮娅 珍妮弗-弗兰克林夫人。你终于出现了。

Jennifer Good day, lieutenant.

珍妮弗 你好呀,中尉。

Jack Darling... take me out of here.

杰克 亲爱的……带我离开这里。

Jennifer Jack... my sweet. Do you still think I can take you out of here safely?

珍妮弗 杰克……我的甜心。你认为我现在能带你安全离开吗?

Jack I don't want to die here... Please... darling.

杰克 我可不想死在这里……请你……亲爱的……

Jennifer Jack... please forgive me.

珍妮弗 杰克……原谅我吧。

Jack Darling?...

杰克 亲爱的?……

Jennifer I won't hand you over to them... alive. Take it easy, I won't tell them where those guns are.

珍妮弗 我不会把你活着交给她们的……放轻松,我不会告诉她们那些枪在哪里。

Jack No!

杰克 不!

Jack Ahhhhhh!

杰克 啊——!

Jennifer Rest in peace. Darling...

珍妮弗 安息吧,亲爱的……

Yumiko You killed him!

由美子 你杀了他!

Sonia Scary woman.

索妮娅 可怕的女人。

Jennifer Lieutenant Sonia. I'll wait for you.

珍妮弗 索妮娅中尉。我会等着你的。

Yumiko Don't escape!

由美子 别跑!

Sonia This woman is so fast...

索妮娅 那女人好快……

Gail Yumiko!

盖儿 由美子!

Yumiko Gail!

由美子 盖儿!

Vicky He is dead... seems we are late.

维琪 他死了……我们似乎来晚了。

Emma Even if the handsome man looks ugly in his death...

艾玛 即使他很帅,死了的样子也很丑陋……

Vicky Oh...Miss Lieutenant. Did you kill him?

维琪 哦……中尉小姐。你杀了他?

Sonia No... His wife killed him... a very scary woman...

索妮娅 不……他的妻子杀他的……那个可怕的女人……

Gail Like Dr. Kella.

盖儿 和凯拉博士一样可怕。

Emma You are a lieutenant?

艾玛 你是中尉?

Sonia Nice to meet you. I'm Lieutenant Sonia Harrison. It's not the time to chat. I need to go back...

索妮娅 幸会。我是索妮娅-哈里森中尉。但这里不是聊天的地方,我要回去了……

Yumiko But you are hurt...

由美子 但你受伤了……

Sonia No worries. Thank you... and how should I call you?

索妮娅 别担心。谢谢你……我应该怎么称呼你们?

Yumiko Call me Yumiko.

由美子 我叫做由美子。

Gail I'm Gail.

盖儿 我叫做盖儿。

Emma I'm Emma. Oh... someone is coming.

艾玛 我叫艾玛。哦?好像有人来了。

Gail Yumiko... please take lieutenant out of here.

盖儿 由美子……带中尉离开这里吧。

Yumiko Please take care!

由美子 你要小心!

Emma Oh... these ladies are very strong. They are no sense of beauty.

艾玛 嗯……这些女人这么健壮。完全没有美感。

Gail You irritate them! No.. ladies, you are beautiful...

盖儿 你激怒她们了!不……女士们,你们很美的……

Emma I just tell the truth!

艾玛 我只是说实话!

小说相关章节:Final Fight X C2 剧情中英文对照

搜索
网站分类
标签列表